Cloud Computing, particularly in the form of public infrastructure service (IaaS), represents a major revolution in the IT industry. Of course IaaS is not just about changing or even revolutionizing the deployment, management, delivery and consumption of IT. It is about providing greater benefits to the organizations that rely on IT.
In response to today’s increasingly complex cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment processes, the new Data Center Designer (DCD) is a complete rewrite of ProfitBricks’ game-changing visual management tool, enabling even easier design and management of cloud computing infrastructures. Included with all ProfitBricks cloud computing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) accounts, the new DCD further reduces design and management overhead with faster performance, streamlined tools, more intuitive visual representations and comprehensive account information.
Some of the key customer-driven improvements and additions in ProfitBricks DCD are:
- Scalable vector graphics and faster rendering engines
- Easier representation and management of network topologies
- UX-streamlining capabilities such as type-ahead and multiple-resource selection
- Fully integrated account details, including payments, authentication management, and cloud cost estimates
- A more expandable architecture and broader support for the cloud ecosystem
Here is a great inforgraphic from ProfitBriks.com
Courtesy of: ProfitBricks Cloud Computing Blog
Visit www.profitbricks.com for additional details and a live demo.
— Bahram Khandan (@PivotalStorage) November 9, 2014
Read more about VMware Virtualization for Dummies 2.0
Published by Wiley, this VMware Special Edition of Virtualization 2.0 For Dummies can be downloaded click Here to Download:
Read More: Amazon Web Services (AWS)